The Mann House is unique in that we work to eliminate what may be the negatives associated with advancing age and declining health. We celebrate the bright sunlight of each new day. One visit will prove this immediately. Whatever Season of Life your loved one is experiencing we provide the proper balance of care and socialization to create the best possible outcome and life style. So let us share with you our Executive Summary as to why The Mann House is considered Atlanta's Assisted Living and Alzheimer's Care Specialist...
1. Mann Family Developed, Owned and Operated since 1988. Charles and/or Louise Mann on campus daily.
2. 25 private, luxurious Suites and Penthouse Apartments (1 and 2 bedroom)
3. Healthcare Staff to Resident Ratio (1:4 (7am – 11pm); 1:10 (11pm – 7am)
4. The Pioneer in Chef prepared Cuisine in assisted living.
5. All State licensed Healthcare Staff.
6. 95% Staff & management retention rate (5% or, less annual staff turnover)
7. Hospice In-Patient Unit on The Mann House campus (family owned). They also care for our residents in house*.
8. Smallest, most intimate, AL/ALZ Residential Personal Care/Healthcare Home in Atlanta. This well below average size of The Mann House means, more personal contact and familiarity between staff, management and Resident/Families.
9. A unique combination of Healthcare offered for all Levels of Alzheimer's/dementia care and chronic old age diseases enabling the Mann House residents to age-in-place without having to move to an institutional skilled nursing facility.
10. A library of Testimonials stretching over 23 years from the many families who have been pleased with The Mann House's services and dedication to Atlanta Seniors.
Please give us a call to discuss your situation at 404-250-9300.
Assisted Living, Alzheimer's Care, And A Fair Price.